In an ever changing environment, we understand you need to be able to move swiftly and with confidence.
You could trawl the high street and the internet to see which deals are suitable, you could even talk to a mortgage adviser at your local bank, but they will be restricted to selling you their own mortgage products.
By using an impartial mortgage broker, you can take advantage of free, impartial advice to ensure that your needs are prioritised over the lenders’ profits.
As a first time buyer, we appreciate that you will have many questions that need answering. It’s not as simple as just finding a home; you will also want to know:
- Am I eligible for a mortgage?
- How much can I borrow?
- What type of mortgage should I apply for?
- How long will it take to arrange?
- What size of deposit do I need?
- Where best should I save my deposit?
- What other costs do I need to think about?
- What is a Home Report?
- What happens once my mortgage application is accepted?
- When do I involve a solicitor?
As well as mainstream mortgages, we will also look at other options such as Guarantor, Joint Mortgage Sole Owner and Shared Equity mortgages. Once you have found a property you would like to buy, we will help you from start to finish, liaising with estate agents, solicitors, and surveyors as required.
We will also obtain an Agreement In Principle (AIP) if appropriate, and we won’t charge a penny to get you this far.
If you’re looking for any guidance, please contact me on 0141 576 0000 or email email@example.com