The Napier, Plot 53, Millburn Gardens, Clackmannan, FK10 4HF
Fixed Price £179,995 | 3 Bedroom House
About the property
Located within this new development built by Ambassador Homes this fantastic detached villa would be an ideal purchase for a young couple or family. The builder prides themselves in offering features as standard that many other builders offer as an extra and this can really be seen throughout their range of stylish homes within the conveniently located Millburn Gardens development.
The “Napier” offers 982 ft2 of well laid accommodation that extends to hall, downstairs toilet, lounge dining room with bi-folding doors to the rear, designer kitchen with Leitcht units by Kitchens International and Siemen appliances, three bedrooms and bathroom with Porcelanosa tiling and sanitary ware. Further Features include smart gas central heating, high performance double-glazing, and fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom, designer sanitary ware, oak handrails, and integrated stainless steel appliances.
• High performance bi-fold doors off open plan living dining area
• Kitchen with soft close doors and a range of fully integrated appliances
• Master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom with full-height Porcelanosa tiling and designer sanitaryware
• Energy efficient smart heating with Wifi
• 5 year Ambassador Homes warranty
• 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty
• Help to Buy and Assisted Move available
• Heated Towel Rail In All Family Bathrooms
Millburn Gardens is located just off the A907, which is a road that slips past the historic town of Clackmannan. The town is located 2 miles outside Alloa and is roughly 3.5 miles to the Kincardine Bridge. There are local amenities including shops and a primary school while there a more extensive range available in Alloa. These include bars, shops, restaurants, supermarkets, high street retailers, train station and recreational facilities. The M9 and M876 are easily reached making the development is ideally located for commuters to Edinburgh, Grangemouth and generally anywhere around the central belt.